Spiderobot can be utilised to form small packs of any size prior to secondary handling by other robots or equipment to complete the different phases of the packaging and palletizing cycle.
The reason that the Spiderobot is a must recommendation for small pack forming and strapping is that its dedicated robotic arm is capable to pack different tile profiles with no changeover time being required between the profiles.
Main operational features of the Spiderobot:
- Cycle time shorter than 2 seconds (collect the tile, deposit, and return to initial position)
- Smooth operation at high speed
- Zero profile changeover time
- Capacity to handle any profile and form packets of any size
- Maintenance free system
- Extremely high efficiency
- Operates at high speed (over 140 tiles per minute) when used in combination with other spiderobots